- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Kitzbuhel weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The December weather guide for Kitzbuhel, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kitzbuhel in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Kitzbuhel in December, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kitzbuhel in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kitzbuhel in December - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kitzbuhel in December?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kitzbuhel in December and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kitzbuhel sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kitzbuhel in December 2021. Select a month to view Kitzbuhel sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:37||16:22|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:52||16:20|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:58||16:29|
- Save on luxury accommodation across Europe
- Check out more family friendly holidays
- Book campsites in France, Spain, Croatia, Italy & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.