- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Kitzbuhel weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The April weather guide for Kitzbuhel, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kitzbuhel in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Kitzbuhel in April, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kitzbuhel in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kitzbuhel in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kitzbuhel in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Kitzbuhel in April and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kitzbuhel sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kitzbuhel in April 2021. Select a month to view Kitzbuhel sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:49||19:40|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:22||20:00|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:55||20:21|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.