- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Exeter weather in August 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Exeter, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Exeter in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Exeter in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Exeter in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Exeter in August - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Exeter in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Exeter in August and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Exeter sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Exeter in August 2020. Select a month to view Exeter sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:41||20:59|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:04||20:32|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:27||20:01|
- Explore the last minute deals on UK holiday accommodation
- Save up to 20% on short breaks to Dorset & Cornwall
- Travel periods & discounts vary by property
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the UK in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.