- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Malgrat de Mar weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Malgrat de Mar, Costa Brava shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malgrat de Mar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Malgrat de Mar in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malgrat de Mar in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malgrat de Mar in August - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malgrat de Mar in August?
The average sea temperature around Malgrat de Mar in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Malgrat de Mar in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Malgrat de Mar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Malgrat de Mar sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malgrat de Mar in August 2020. Select a month to view Malgrat de Mar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:44||21:06|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:59||20:47|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:14||20:23|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Brava in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Brava in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.