- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
San Jose weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for San Jose, Costa Almeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Jose in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in San Jose in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Jose in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Jose in August - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Jose in August?
The average sea temperature around San Jose in August is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in San Jose in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in San Jose in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
San Jose sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Jose in August 2020. Select a month to view San Jose sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:14||21:15|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:27||20:58|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:39||20:38|
- Find cheap flights to the Costa Almeria with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Almeria in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Almeria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.