- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Ribeira Grande weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Ribeira Grande, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ribeira Grande in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Ribeira Grande in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ribeira Grande in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ribeira Grande in August - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ribeira Grande in August?
The average sea temperature around Ribeira Grande in August is 23°C.
Does it rain in Ribeira Grande in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ribeira Grande in August and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Ribeira Grande sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ribeira Grande in August 2020. Select a month to view Ribeira Grande sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:46||20:50|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:59||20:33|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:12||20:12|
- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in the Azores in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.