- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2019/2020
Luz weather in August 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Luz weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Luz in August is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 81% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Luz in August is 20°C (68°F).
Luz sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luz in August 2019. Select a month to view Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:40||20:42|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:52||20:26|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:04||20:06|
- Save EXTRA 10% on Goldcar car hire in 2018/2019
- Become Goldcar club to discount & special gift
- Discount available to first car hire with Goldcar only
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details