- Save on holiday homes, villas & apartments in the Algarve
- Choose from over 13,000 holiday rentals
- Book properties in Alvor, Carvoeiro, Luz, Quarteira & more
Cerro d'Aguia weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Cerro d'Aguia, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Holiday rental finder
How hot is it in Cerro d'Aguia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Cerro d'Aguia in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cerro d'Aguia in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cerro d'Aguia in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cerro d'Aguia in August?
The average sea temperature around Cerro d'Aguia in August is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Cerro d'Aguia in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Cerro d'Aguia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Cerro d'Aguia sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cerro d'Aguia in August 2020. Select a month to view Cerro d'Aguia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:38||20:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:51||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:03||20:03|
- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to the Algarve
- Book online with First Choice to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
First Choice deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.