- Save up to 60% on hotel stays when you book in advance
- Stay at Be Live Hotels in Morocco, Portugal & Spain
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Balaia weather in August 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Balaia, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Balaia weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Balaia in August is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 82% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Balaia in August is 21°C (70°F).
Balaia sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balaia in August 2019. Select a month to view Balaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:38||20:40|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:50||20:24|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:02||20:03|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details