- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Garissa weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Garissa, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Garissa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Garissa in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garissa in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garissa in August - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Garissa in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Garissa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Garissa sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Garissa in August 2020. Select a month to view Garissa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:25||18:31|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:23||18:29|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:19||18:25|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Kenya
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.