- Book river cruises with Just You from just £1,099
- Including the Seine, Rhine, Danube, Douro & more
- Pay no single supplement on cruise bookings
Livogno weather in August 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Livogno, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Livogno in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Livogno in August, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Livogno in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Livogno in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Livogno in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Livogno in August and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Livogno sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Livogno in August 2020. Select a month to view Livogno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:01||20:50|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:19||20:27|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:39||20:00|
- Save on travel across Italy with the ItaliaPass
- Receive special benefits & discounts on tours & more
- Plus unlimited access to VIP Lounge at Rome Termini
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Italy in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Reggio di Calabria
- Italian Lakes
- Italian Riviera
More Italy regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.