- Save 10% on early bookings for summer & later
- Must book before 5th April 2020
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Stelida weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Stelida, Naxos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stelida in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Stelida in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stelida in August?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stelida in August - that's 94% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Stelida in August?
The average sea temperature around Stelida in August is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Stelida in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Stelida in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Stelida sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stelida in August 2020. Select a month to view Stelida sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:24||20:25|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:36||20:09|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:49||19:48|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Naxos in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Naxos in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.