- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Kokini weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kokini, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kokini in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kokini in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kokini in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kokini in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kokini in August?
The average sea temperature around Kokini in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Kokini in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Kokini in August and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Kokini sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kokini in August 2020. Select a month to view Kokini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:40||20:53|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:54||20:35|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:08||20:13|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Corfu in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.