- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Perpignan weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Perpignan, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Perpignan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Perpignan in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Perpignan in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Perpignan in August - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Perpignan in August?
The average sea temperature around Perpignan in August is 22°C.
Does it rain in Perpignan in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Perpignan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Perpignan sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Perpignan in August 2020. Select a month to view Perpignan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:40||21:08|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:56||20:48|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:12||20:24|
- Save up to 500 Euros on February half term skiing breaks
- Book family skiing holidays to the French Alps & Pyrenees
- Travel before 9th March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.