- Fly to Paris from the UK with Air France from £45 one way
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester plus
- Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Newcastle
Paris weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Paris, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paris in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Paris in August, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paris in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paris in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paris in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Paris in August and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Paris sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paris in August 2020. Select a month to view Paris sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:24||21:29|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:45||21:03|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:06||20:34|
- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Paris
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.