- Save on skiing holidays to France in winter 2020/2021
- Ski deals available from £334 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Bordeaux weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Bordeaux, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bordeaux in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Bordeaux in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bordeaux in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bordeaux in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bordeaux in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bordeaux in August and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Bordeaux sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bordeaux in August 2020. Select a month to view Bordeaux sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:49||21:28|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:06||21:06|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:24||20:40|
- Book early for skiing holidays in window 2020/2021
- Get free lift passes on Mountain Collection accommodation
- Save up to 50% on Neilson-run kids' clubs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.