- Save up to 500 Euros on skiing at Christmas & New Year
- Book skiing holiday accommdation in the Alps & Pyrenees
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Biarritz weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Biarritz, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Biarritz in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Biarritz in August, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Biarritz in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Biarritz in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Biarritz in August?
The average sea temperature around Biarritz in August is 22°C.
Does it rain in Biarritz in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Biarritz in August and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Biarritz sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Biarritz in August 2020. Select a month to view Biarritz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:56||21:28|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:13||21:07|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:29||20:43|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.