- Save on holidays to Sharm el Sheikh with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Ras Nasrani weather in August 2019
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Ras Nasrani, Sharm el Sheikh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ras Nasrani weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ras Nasrani in August is a very hot 37°C (99°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 27°C (81°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 92% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ras Nasrani in August is 28°C (82°F).
Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ras Nasrani in August 2019. Select a month to view Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:05||18:32|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:13||18:20|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:20||18:05|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Egypt
More Sharm el Sheikh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details