- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £83 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Hadaba weather in August 2019
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Hadaba, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hadaba weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hadaba in August is a very hot 35°C (95°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 26°C (79°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 92% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Hadaba in August is 28°C (82°F).
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hadaba in August 2019. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:05||18:33|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:13||18:21|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:21||18:05|
- Find cheap flights to Sharm el-Sheikh with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.