- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Oranjestad weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Aruba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Oranjestad, Aruba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Aruba
How hot is it in Oranjestad in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Oranjestad in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oranjestad in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oranjestad in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Oranjestad in February?
The average sea temperature around Oranjestad in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Oranjestad in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Oranjestad in February and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Oranjestad sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Oranjestad in February 2021. Select a month to view Oranjestad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:06||18:42|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:02||18:46|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:56||18:49|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Aruba
More Aruba destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.