- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
San Jose weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for San Jose, Costa Almeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Jose in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in San Jose in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Jose in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Jose in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Jose in April?
The average sea temperature around San Jose in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in San Jose in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in San Jose in April and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
San Jose sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Jose in April 2020. Select a month to view San Jose sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:54||20:31|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:34||20:43|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:15||20:56|
- Join BeRightBack together & get three trips per year
- Two travellers pay just £89.99 per month (in total)
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Almeria in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Almeria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.