- Browse current deals & offers on tours to the Azores
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Santa Maria weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Santa Maria, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Maria in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Santa Maria in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Maria in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Maria in April - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Maria in April?
The average sea temperature around Santa Maria in April is 17°C.
Does it rain in Santa Maria in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Santa Maria in April and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Maria in April 2020. Select a month to view Santa Maria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:26||20:03|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:06||20:16|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:47||20:29|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in the Azores in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.