- Save up to 11% on holidays to the Algarve
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Montinhos Da Luz weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Montinhos Da Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montinhos Da Luz in April 2020. Select a month to view Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:20||19:58|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:00||20:10|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:41||20:24|
- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.