- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Krakow weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Krakow, Poland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Krakow in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Krakow in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Krakow in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Krakow in April - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Krakow in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Krakow in April and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Krakow sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Krakow in April 2020. Select a month to view Krakow sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:16||19:13|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:47||19:35|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:18||19:58|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 29th March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Poland
Where's warm in Poland in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Poland in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.