- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Lillehammer weather in April 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Lillehammer, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lillehammer in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Lillehammer in April, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lillehammer in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lillehammer in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lillehammer in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lillehammer in April and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Lillehammer sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lillehammer in April 2020. Select a month to view Lillehammer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:41||20:05|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:57||20:41|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:12||21:21|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's warm in Norway in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.