- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Monte-Carlo weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Monte-Carlo, Monaco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Monte-Carlo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Monte-Carlo in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monte-Carlo in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monte-Carlo in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monte-Carlo in April?
The average sea temperature around Monte-Carlo in April is 14°C.
Does it rain in Monte-Carlo in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Monte-Carlo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Monte-Carlo sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monte-Carlo in April 2020. Select a month to view Monte-Carlo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:11||19:58|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:47||20:14|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:24||20:32|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Monaco destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.