- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Lodwar weather in April 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Lodwar, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lodwar in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Lodwar in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lodwar in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lodwar in April - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lodwar in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Lodwar in April and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lodwar in April 2020. Select a month to view Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:37||18:46|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:32||18:43|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:28||18:42|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.