- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Amboseli weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 254254 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Amboseli, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amboseli in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Amboseli in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amboseli in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amboseli in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Amboseli in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Amboseli in April and the average monthly rainfall is 254mm.
Amboseli sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amboseli in April 2020. Select a month to view Amboseli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:32||18:37|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:29||18:32|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:27||18:29|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours in 2020
- Browse the top deals of the decade with Tucan Travel
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.