- Fly to Paris from the UK with Air France from £45 one way
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester plus
- Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Newcastle
Paris weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Paris, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paris in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Paris in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paris in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paris in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paris in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Paris in April and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Paris sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paris in April 2020. Select a month to view Paris sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:28||20:22|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:59||20:43|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:31||21:05|
- Save on hotel stays in Paris, France with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.