- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Brno weather in April 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Brno, Czech Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Brno in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Brno in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brno in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brno in April - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brno in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Brno in April and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Brno sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brno in April 2020. Select a month to view Brno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:30||19:25|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:01||19:47|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:33||20:09|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Czech Republic
Where's warm in the Czech Republic in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Czech Republic in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.