- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Fort McMurray weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Fort McMurray, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort McMurray weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort McMurray in April is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -4°C (25°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 21mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort McMurray in April 2020. Select a month to view Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:53||20:06|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:16||20:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:39||21:07|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alberta
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details