- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
St John's weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antigua with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antigua
The August weather guide for St John's, Antigua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St John's in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in St John's in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in St John's in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St John's in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St John's in August?
The average sea temperature around St John's in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in St John's in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in St John's in August and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in St John's in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in St John's is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St John's sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for St John's in August 2022. Select a month to view St John's sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:47||18:40|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:51||18:32|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:54||18:21|
- Book flexible holidays in 2021 with no change fees
- Book holidays to the Caribbean including green countries
- Holiday prices start from just £619 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.