- Save up to 45% on all inclusive holidays to Antigua
- Plus up to £700 off selected room types
- Travel before 4th December 2023 (inclusive)
Falmouth Harbour weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antigua with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antigua
The January weather guide for Falmouth Harbour, Antigua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Holiday resort finder
How hot is it in Falmouth Harbour in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Falmouth Harbour in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Falmouth Harbour in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Falmouth Harbour in January - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Falmouth Harbour in January?
The average sea temperature around Falmouth Harbour in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Falmouth Harbour in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Falmouth Harbour in January and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Falmouth Harbour sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Falmouth Harbour in January 2022. Select a month to view Falmouth Harbour sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:37||17:45|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:40||17:54|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:39||18:03|
- Explore latest special offers & online deals from TUI
- Book summer & winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Free child places & £0 deposits with Direct Debit
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.