- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Tekirova weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The July weather guide for Tekirova, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tekirova in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tekirova in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tekirova in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tekirova in July - that's 92% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tekirova in July?
The average sea temperature around Tekirova in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Tekirova in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tekirova in July and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Tekirova sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tekirova in July 2021. Select a month to view Tekirova sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:43||20:20|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:52||20:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:03||20:05|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Where is hot in the Antalya Coast in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.