- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Manavgat weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Manavgat, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
How warm is it in Manavgat in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Manavgat in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manavgat in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manavgat in February - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manavgat in February?
The average sea temperature around Manavgat in February is 17°C.
Does it rain in Manavgat in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Manavgat in February and the average monthly rainfall is 166mm.
Manavgat sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manavgat in February 2021. Select a month to view Manavgat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:56||18:20|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:44||18:34|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:26||18:48|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Antalya Coast in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.