- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kiris weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The March weather guide for Kiris, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kiris in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Kiris in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kiris in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kiris in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kiris in March?
The average sea temperature around Kiris in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Kiris in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kiris in March and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kiris sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kiris in March 2022. Select a month to view Kiris sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:29||18:52|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:07||19:06|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||19:19|
- Save on selected easyJet holidays to Turkey
- Pay just £60 low holiday deposits
- Filter deals by departure airports, star rating, price & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.