- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Finike weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The May weather guide for Finike, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Finike in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Finike in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Finike in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Finike in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Finike in May?
The average sea temperature around Finike in May is 20°C.
Does it rain in Finike in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Finike in May and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Finike sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Finike in May 2022. Select a month to view Finike sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:07||19:47|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:52||20:00|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:44||20:11|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.