- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Camyuva weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The May weather guide for Camyuva, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Camyuva in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Camyuva in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Camyuva in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Camyuva in May - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Camyuva in May?
The average sea temperature around Camyuva in May is 21°C.
Does it rain in Camyuva in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Camyuva in May and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Camyuva sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Camyuva in May 2022. Select a month to view Camyuva sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:04||19:46|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:50||19:59|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:41||20:10|
- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to the Antalya Coast in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.