- Save up to £100 on summer 2021 holidays with TUI
- Free changes on selected bookings. £1,000 min spend
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Camyuva weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The April weather guide for Camyuva, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
TUI deal finder
How hot is it in Camyuva in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Camyuva in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Camyuva in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Camyuva in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Camyuva in April?
The average sea temperature around Camyuva in April is 18°C.
Does it rain in Camyuva in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Camyuva in April and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Camyuva sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Camyuva in April 2022. Select a month to view Camyuva sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:44||19:20|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:24||19:32|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:06||19:45|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.