- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Beldibi weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Beldibi, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
How hot is it in Beldibi in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Beldibi in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beldibi in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beldibi in May - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Beldibi in May?
The average sea temperature around Beldibi in May is 21°C.
Does it rain in Beldibi in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Beldibi in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Beldibi sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Beldibi in May 2021. Select a month to view Beldibi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:04||19:46|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:50||19:59|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:41||20:10|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Antalya Coast in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.