- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Soldeu weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Andorra with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Andorra
The November weather guide for Soldeu, Andorra shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Soldeu in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Soldeu in November, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Soldeu in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Soldeu in November - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Soldeu in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Soldeu in November and the average monthly rainfall is 141mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Soldeu sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Soldeu in November 2021. Select a month to view Soldeu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:27||17:46|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:45||17:31|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:02||17:21|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.