- Save on quarantine-free holidays to green & amber countries
- Book holidays to Croatia, Malta, Cyprus, Spain & more
- Plus popular Caribbean destinations - Barbados & Antigua
Soldeu weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Andorra with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Andorra
The February weather guide for Soldeu, Andorra shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Soldeu in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Soldeu in February, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Soldeu in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Soldeu in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Soldeu in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Soldeu in February and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Soldeu sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Soldeu in February 2022. Select a month to view Soldeu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:07||18:07|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:52||18:24|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:31||18:42|
- Save on ski chalets for winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Book chalets in France, Austria & Andorra
- Including Les Arcs, La Plagne, St Anton & Soldeu
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.