- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Andorra
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Andorra la Vella weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Andorra with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Andorra
The May weather guide for Andorra la Vella, Andorra shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Andorra la Vella in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Andorra la Vella in May, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Andorra la Vella in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Andorra la Vella in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Andorra la Vella in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Andorra la Vella in May and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Andorra la Vella sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Andorra la Vella in May 2022. Select a month to view Andorra la Vella sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:49||20:54|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:31||21:10|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:20||21:24|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.