- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Sao Joao weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The May weather guide for Sao Joao, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Joao in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Sao Joao in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Joao in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Joao in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Joao in May?
The average sea temperature around Sao Joao in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Sao Joao in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Sao Joao in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sao Joao sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sao Joao in May 2022. Select a month to view Sao Joao sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:39||20:22|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:24||20:35|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:15||20:47|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.