- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Sao Joao weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Sao Joao, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Sao Joao in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Sao Joao in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Joao in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Joao in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Joao in August?
The average sea temperature around Sao Joao in August is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Sao Joao in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Sao Joao in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Sao Joao sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Joao in August 2020. Select a month to view Sao Joao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:38||20:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:51||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:03||20:02|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.