- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Algarve
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Monchique weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for the Algarve
The April weather guide for Monchique, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Monchique in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Monchique in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monchique in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monchique in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Monchique in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Monchique in April and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Monchique sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Monchique in April 2022. Select a month to view Monchique sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:20||19:57|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:00||20:09|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:41||20:23|
- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Jet2holidays deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.