- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Luz weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Luz in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Luz in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luz in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luz in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Luz in July?
The average sea temperature around Luz in July is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Luz in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Luz in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Luz sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luz in July 2020. Select a month to view Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:19||20:59|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:28||20:54|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:39||20:43|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.