- Find the cheapest flights with the Jet2 Low Fare Finder
- Simply say where and when you like to travel
- Low fares from Leeds Bradford, Manchester and more
Luz weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The January weather guide for Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Luz in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Luz in January, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luz in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luz in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Luz in January?
The average sea temperature around Luz in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Luz in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Luz in January and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luz sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luz in January 2022. Select a month to view Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:48||17:29|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:47||17:43|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:38||17:59|
- Browse villas & apartments for October break
- Includes Menorca, Cyprus, Paxos & more
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.