- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Lagos weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Lagos, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Lagos in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Lagos in October, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lagos in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lagos in October - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lagos in October?
The average sea temperature around Lagos in October is 19°C.
Does it rain in Lagos in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Lagos in October and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Lagos sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lagos in October 2020. Select a month to view Lagos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:30||19:17|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:44||18:56|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:58||17:38|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.