- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Lagos weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The July weather guide for Lagos, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lagos in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lagos in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lagos in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lagos in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lagos in July?
The average sea temperature around Lagos in July is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Lagos in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lagos in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lagos sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lagos in July 2022. Select a month to view Lagos sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:18||20:59|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:27||20:54|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:39||20:43|
- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.